Wing-Dragon Slow flyer
We all have a never-ending fantasy for sky. The Wing-Dragon is contributed to 100 anniversaries for Human Beings realizing the dreams of flight successfully!
[ Product release date: 28.Jan.2008 ]
●Super crash resistance
●Super low speed
●Speed 400 motor
●Speed ETB41-2.4GHz R/C System
●8.4V,1000mAh Ni-MH battery
●Weight of fuselage: 520g/18.3 oz
The main spare parts:
fuselage,main wing,horizontal stabilizer, vertical stabilizer,battery pile,charger,
main landing gear, 380 class motor, propeller,flighter model
9gs or 17gs mini servo,2 servos installed
Transmitter of wing-dragon
Speed controller of Wing-dragon
The turning propeller
Propeller and motor
Controller center of Wing-dragon
The motor and prop is on back side, not easy to be damaged
Landing gear of Wing-dragon, easy to assemble
Tail gear of Wing-dragon
Connect the control line to the rudder and elevator
Tow steel lines control the rudder and elevator
3,Design features of Wing-dragon
A, Very low gravity center of the fuselage make flight very stable.
B, The "S" shape of the air foil provide low speed feature in flight.
C, The super stronger plastic make fuselage crash resistance
4、How to be successful in the first flight?
The most important three points:
1. Fully charge your battery: The strong power is most important for a successful taking off.
2. Taking off against the wind.
3. Control the model plane gently.
Other useful suggestions, the more you remember, the more successful you could be in the first flight.
1. Control range testing: Without the antenna pulling out, the range should be larger than 60 feet.
2. Avoid radio interference. Do not fly at any places where other same frequency model is flying.
3. Fly at wide place like a football playground.
4. Fly at sunny day! The smaller wind the better.
5. Do not give a wrong rudder! Especially when the model is flying toward you. You can take more taxiing exercise on the ground.
6. Launch the model horizontally. Do not launch model upward, this will cause crash.
7.After taking off, keep directly to a high altitude, than you may turn.
8.You may use computer to simulate the model control. It is very useful.
9. You had better to ask a experienced people to help you in the first flight. It is much better than anything else.
10. The steps you learning R/C flight should be: fly directly at high altitude------ turning at high altitude-----climb and dive at high altitude-----taking off----landing. Landing gear set Small plastic parts Sticker Wing-dragon
Wing-Dragon frequently asked questions:
Landing gear set
Small plastic parts
1、What is "wing-dragon"?
Wing-dragon is a super easy and super stable electric powered scale R/C park flyer for beginner or middle-level users.
2、What are the specifications of wing-dragon?
Wing span: 42" (1080mm)
Length: 33.8" (860mm)
Weight: 18.2 oz (520g)
Battery: 8.4v, 950mah, charger is included
3、What are flight characteristics of wing-dragon?
Super stable for beginner
Super low speed for safety
Super low altitude for fun
4、How long, how far and how high can wing-dragon flies?
Flight time: >15min
Flight altitude: > 900 feet
Flight distance: > 1500 feet in the sky
5、What is the radio control system for wing-dragon?
You have two choices for the radio control system as below:
Mode.A radio with rudder and speed on right, elevator on left
Mode.B radio with speed controller on left, rudder and elevator is on right
If you choose your own radio control system, mini servos weight of 10g - 18g are recommended.
6、Is assembling of wing-dragon complex?
No, everything of wing-dragon has been finished. What you need is Only eight dry cells for transmitter. No glue needed for assemble.
7、Do you provide 110V charger?